Crown Tournament Final Eight
The tourney to determine the Kingdom’s Heirs continues. The following combatant and consort pairs are still in the tournament.
With No Losses
- Sir Matthew D’Arden, fighting for Mistress Fia Kareman
- The Honorable Lord Matthew MacGyver, fighting for Baroness Lillian Stanhope
- Sir Matthias Grunewald, fighting for Baroness Æsa feilinn Jossursdottir
- Jarl Valgard Stonecleaver, fighting for Lady Gracia Vasquez de Trillo
With One Loss
- Master Karl Meerstappa, fighting for Mistress Anne of Framlingham
- Doyen Richard Crowe, fighting for Lady Ameria Brown
- Count Culann mac Cianain, fighting for Viscountess Sefa Hrafnsdóttir
- The Honorable Lord Michal Bialy, fighting for Nicasia Leontodes
At the semi-finals, 2 combatants from the winners’ list will each face a combatant from the defeated list. The semi finals will be fought rotating, non-repeating, weapons forms. The combatant from the winners’ list will have to win once. The combatant from the defeated list will have to win twice. First choice of weapons forms will go to the combatant from the winners’ list.
(The full tournament format is also available here)
The Gazette thanks our reporters on the ground, the MoLs, heralds, Earl Marshal Staff, and their Majesties for their hard work. Any mistakes are entirely on our part, and not theirs.