What is the East Kingdom Gazette?
The East Kingdom Gazette is a volunteer run blog which provides information for the East Kingdom of the Society for Creative Anachronism. This is not an official publication of the SCA.
Submit An Article
The Gazette welcomes submissions of news articles about the East Kingdom. Items should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you list an individual’s legal name or contact information, you must have their prior approval. If you submit a photo, check first with anyone whose face is featured prominently and include the SCA name of the photographer.
Disclaimer: Submission is not a guarantee of publication and any content submitted may be edited for grammar, clarity, length or suitability for the Gazette audience.
The Gazette Staff
- Site Management and Content – Mistress Tola knitýr
- Canada – Mistress Bess Darnley
- Maine – Mistress Anastasia
- New Hampshire/Vermont – Mistress A’isha bint Jamil
- Massachusetts – Mistress Catrin o’r Rhyd For
- Rhode Island and Connecticut – Mistress Efeilian ferch Owain (Parsley)
- New York – Mistress Ose Silverhair
- New Jersey – Baroness Luned Gwyn
- Pennsylvania and Delaware – Lord Martyn de Halliwell
- Arts and Sciences – Baroness Cateline la Broderesse
- Armored Combat – Master Ávaldr Valbjarnarson
- Rapier – Lady Phaedra de Vere
- Archery – Lord Ciaran Ua Meic Thire
- Equestrian – Baroness Aurelia Rufinia
- Thrown Weapons – Baroness Mari Clock van Hoorne
- Corporate Affairs – Mistress Leonete D’Angely
- Heraldic Matters – Mistress Alys Mackyntoich
- Curator of Feature Articles – Mistress Aildreda de Tamworthe/Mistress Elysabeth Underhill
- Photos – Lady Simona bat Leon
Gazette Graphic by Master Jean Paul Ducasse.