What is the East Kingdom Gazette?
The East Kingdom Gazette is a volunteer run blog which provides information for the East Kingdom of the Society for Creative Anachronism. This is not an official publication of the SCA, inc or any of its branches.
Submit An Article
The Gazette welcomes submissions of news articles about the East Kingdom. Items should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you list an individual’s legal name or contact information, you must have their prior approval. If you submit a photo, check first with anyone whose face is featured prominently and include the SCA name of the photographer.
Disclaimer: Submission is not a guarantee of publication and any content submitted may be edited for grammar, clarity, length or suitability for the Gazette audience.
The Gazette Staff
- Baroness Leonete D’Angely, OP – Managing Editor, Corporate Affairs
- Mistress A’isha bint Jamil – Equestrian Activities
- Mistress Alys Mackyntoich – Heraldry Matters
- Amalie von Hohensee, OL – Editor at Large
- Lady Aoife inghean Donnchaidh – Editor at Large
- Ávaldr Valbjarnarson, MOA – Armored Combat
- Bella di Sicilia, Armiger – Rapier Activities
- Brandr Stillingr – Editor at Large
- Baroness Cateline la Broderesse – Feature Photographer
- THL Caterina Ginevra Beltrami – Editor at Large
- Lord Ciaran Ua Meic Thire – Editor at Large
- Lady Collette d’Avignon – Scribal
- Daoud al-Bodmani – Editor at Large
- Lady Elspeth of Ruthven, OM – Editor at Large
- Elysabeth (Lissa) Underhill, OL, OP – Curator of Featured Articles, Arts and Sciences
- Máistir Mael Eoin mac Echuidh – Editor at Large, WordPress Admin
- Baroness Marian Kirkpatrick – Editor at Large
- Honorable Lady Safiya al-Naghira – Thrown Weapons
- Baroness Ygraine of Kellswood – Archery Features
- Managing Editors Emerita – Mistress Catrin o’r Rhyd For, Mistress Tola knitýr, and Mistress Anastasia Guta
Gazette Graphic by Master Jean Paul Ducasse.
Fall 2021 header includes photos by Cateline la Broderesse, Astrid Eriksdottir, Karrah, Audreye Beneyt, and Agnes de Calais