What is the East Kingdom Gazette?
The East Kingdom Gazette is a volunteer run blog which provides information for the East Kingdom of the Society for Creative Anachronism. This is not an official publication of the SCA, inc or any of its branches.
Submit An Article
The Gazette welcomes submissions of news articles about the East Kingdom. Items should be sent to email@example.com. If you list an individual’s legal name or contact information, you must have their prior approval. If you submit a photo, check first with anyone whose face is featured prominently and include the SCA name of the photographer.
Disclaimer: Submission is not a guarantee of publication and any content submitted may be edited for grammar, clarity, length or suitability for the Gazette audience.
The Gazette Staff
- Baroness Leonete D’Angely, OP – Managing Editor, Corporate Affairs
- Mistress A’isha bint Jamil – Equestrian Activities
- Mistress Alys Mackyntoich – Heraldry Matters
- Amalie von Hohensee, OL – Editor at Large
- Ávaldr Valbjarnarson, MOA – Armored Combat
- Bella di Sicilia, Armiger – Rapier Activities
- Baroness Cateline la Broderesse – Feature Photographer
- Lady Collette d’Avignon – Scribal
- Lady Elspeth of Ruthven, OM – Editor at Large
- Baroness Marian Kirkpatrick – Editor at Large
- Honorable Lady Safiya al-Naghira – Thrown Weapons
- Aífe ingen Chonchobhair in Derthaige – Editor at Large
- Cezilia Raposa – Editor at Large
- Baroness Ygraine of Kellswood – Archery Features
- Managing Editors Emerita – Mistress Catrin o’r Rhyd For, Mistress Tola knitýr, and Mistress Anastasia Guta
Gazette Graphic by Master Jean Paul Ducasse.
Summer 2022 header includes photos by Cateline la Broderesse, Karrah, Audreye Beneyt, Brenden Crane, Casanova Imagery and Agnes de Calais