What is the East Kingdom Gazette?
The East Kingdom Gazette is a volunteer run blog which provides information for the East Kingdom of the Society for Creative Anachronism. This is not an official publication of the SCA, inc or any of its branches.
Submit An Article
The Gazette welcomes submissions of news articles about the East Kingdom. Items should be sent to email@example.com. If you list an individual’s legal name or contact information, you must have their prior approval. If you submit a photo, check first with anyone whose face is featured prominently and include the SCA name of the photographer.
Disclaimer: Submission is not a guarantee of publication and any content submitted may be edited for grammar, clarity, length or suitability for the Gazette audience.
The Gazette Staff
- Managing Editor – Baroness Leonete D’Angely, OP
- Canada – vacant
- Maine – Mistress Anastasia Guta
- New Hampshire/Vermont – Mistress A’isha bint Jamil
- Massachusetts – Baroness Marian Kirkpatrick
- Rhode Island and Connecticut –
- New York – Mistress Ose Silverhair
- New Jersey – Baroness Islah bint Abbas ibn Habib ibn Hasan
- Pennsylvania and Delaware – Lady Aoife inghean Donnchaidh
- Arts and Sciences – Baroness Cateline la Broderesse
- Armored Combat – Master Ávaldr Valbjarnarson
- Rapier – Lady Phaedra de Vere
- Archery – Lord Ciaran Ua Meic Thire
- Equestrian – Mistress A’isha bint Jamil
- Thrown Weapons – Lady Safiya al-Naghira
- Corporate Affairs – Mistress Leonete D’Angely
- Heraldic Matters – Mistress Alys Mackyntoich
- Curator of Feature Articles – Mistress Elysabeth Underhill
- Photos – Lady Simona bat Leon
- Managing Editors Emerita – Mistress Catrin o’r Rhyd For, Mistress Tola knitýr, and Mistress Anastasia Guta
Gazette Graphic by Master Jean Paul Ducasse.