After fighting in two separate round robins, the following combatant/consort pairs have advanced to the Final Four, and another round of fighting each other combatant.
Brennan mac Fearghus, Dux, fighting for Caoilfhionn inghean Fhaolain, Dux
Doyen Richard Crowe, fighting for Lady Ameria Brown
Sir Galbraith MacGowan, fighting for The Honorable Syrine Al-Sakina Bint Houriya
The Honorable Lord Matthew MacGyver fighting for Baroness Lillian Stanhope
The tournament format is as follows:
- To start, there will be four Round Robin buckets with the best four from each list advancing to the Sweet Sixteen.
- The Sweet Sixteen will be broken down to two groups of eight for another Round Robin!
- The two with the best records from each group will advance to the final four.
- The final four will process into the list and be presented to their Majesties
- From there, the final four will then have a four person Round Robin with the top two advancing to the finals.
- All ties at the end of the round robins will fight a single fight with the winner advancing
- The Finals will be best out of seven, matched weapon forms (the weapons themselves need not match) no previous wounds retained.
- Round 1: Spear.
- Round 2: Loser from round one picks the next weapon form and so on.
- No individual combatant may pick the same form twice, however the same form may be chosen by both combatants.
- If we reach round seven, it will be bring your best form
The Gazette Staff thanks the MoLs and their staff for all that they do. Any errors here are the Gazette’s and the Gazette’s alone