The tournament to find Heirs to the Tyger Throne has begun in Malagentia. The site booklet and field guide are available here
The tournament format is as follows:
- To start, there will be four Round Robin buckets with the best four from each list advancing to the Sweet Sixteen.
- The Sweet Sixteen will be broken down to two groups of eight for another Round Robin!
- The two with the best records from each group will advance to the final four.
- The final four will process into the list and be presented to their Majesties
- From there, the final four will then have a four person Round Robin with the top two advancing to the finals.
- All ties at the end of the round robins will fight a single fight with the winner advancing
- The Finals will be best out of seven, matched weapon forms (the weapons themselves need not match) no previous wounds retained.
- Round 1: Spear.
- Round 2: Loser from round one picks the next weapon form and so on.
- No individual combatant may pick the same form twice, however the same form may be chosen by both combatants.
- If we reach round seven, it will be bring your best form
The combatants have been placed into the following four buckets, in no particular order:
- Master Karl Meerstappa, fighting for Mistress Anne of Framlingham
- Sir Duarcain MacWard, fighting for Maestra Cathain Reiter
- Sir Galbraith MacGowan, fighting for The Honorable Syrine Al-Sakina Bint Houriya
- The Honorable Lord Matthew MacGyver and Baroness Lillian Stanhope, fighting for each other
- Baron Fearghus Mac Cailin, fighting for Baroness Catriona bean mhic Cailin
- The Honorable Lord Marcus Atilius Pansa, fighting for Lady Artemisius Octavia Pansa
- Sayyid Kiril Al-Ghadab Hallamet, fighting for Baroness Aïcha Al-Khayr bint Qamar
- Lord Damhan MacRonain, fighting for The Honorable Lady Agnes Marie De Calais
- Lord Wilhelm Van Hammaburc, fighting for Sir Edward Macgyver dos Scorpus
- Brennan mac Fearghus, Dux, fighting for Caoilfhionn inghean Fhaolain, Dux
- Sir Arturus of Aranmore, fighting for Maîtresse Ellice de Vallesno
- Lady Leurona Winterborne, fighting for Sir Ketilfastr Thorkilson
- Baroness Juliana de Essex, fighting for Sir Euric Germanicus
- Doctorae Pandarus and Baroness Timeria Sthenone called Timbrien, fighting for each other
- Baron Pádraig Ó Brádaig called Samson, fighting for Lady Martha bean ui Bhradaigh
- Lord Albrecht Ostergaard, fighting for Baronessa Daniela Rosa da Venezia
- Lord Thorfin Jarnison, fighting for Lord Bjorn Fairhair
- Baroness Lillian Stanhope, fighting for The Honorable Lord Matthew MacGyver
- Baron Wulfhere of Stonemarche, fighting for Viscountess Gwenllian Rhiannon of Dragonkeep
- The Honorable Lord Sigurdr Berserker, fighting for Mistress Eleanore MacCarthaigh
- Sir Angus McHaley, fighting for Mistress Tadea Isabetta di Bruno
- Doyen Richard Crowe, fighting for Lady Ameria Brown
- Sir Vlad Iliescu, fighting for Mistress Molly Schofield
- The Honorable Lord Titus Claudius Silvanus, fighting for Lady Anna Serena
- Baron Vladimir Bathory, fighting for Lady Andrea Noelle Bathory
- Sayyid Rafi al-qasid, fighting for Shiklah al-zarqa
- Louis of Clan MacWard, fighting for Aureliana Laskarina
- Lord Thorbjorn thorfinnsson, fighting for Syr Osgkar of the Wood
- Syr Angus Gove MacKinon, fighting for Mistress Ciara MacRobie
- Sir Zhigmun’ Czypsser, fighting for Mistress Leda Zipyos
- Master Giles William Trout called Billyfish, fighting for Baroness Mægwynn filia Brun
- Lord Thomas De Winterwade, fighting for Lady Sara of Stonley
- The Honorable Lord Finan mac Bressail, fighting for The Honorable Lady Alys Treeby
- The Honorable Lord Volmar Sollons, fighting for Baroness Iulia Baebiana
- The Honorable Lord Corwin Blackthorn, fighting for Lady Ada Wright
- Baroness Timeria Sthenone called Timbrien and Doctorae Pandarus fighting for each other
The Gazette Staff thanks the MoLs and their staff for all that they do. Any errors here are the Gazette’s and the Gazette’s alone