Crown Tournament is a few short weeks away and I wanted to share some housekeeping information.
1. While the list for Combatants & Consorts has not been published by the Crown, I have already reached out to begin the pre-registration process. The Combatants who were not already registered were sent an email this morning with a pre-registration link. Consorts, please reach out to your Champion to ensure they either give you the link to register yourself, or they register for you.
As stated in the email, this link is not to be made public.
2. If you are not able to attend and need to request a refund, please do so through this link: https://forms.gle/
3. We are starting to work through the wait list. Please be patient with us as we reach out to people and provide them with registration information.
4. Proof of Vaccination or Negative Covid Test within 72 hours prior to the start of the event will be required to come on site. For a negative COVID test, it must be done between 11/3 @ 9am and 11/6 @ 9am. More specific details about that process in the week leading up to the event.
5. The list is deep. It’s going to take time. In order for us to manage the event to ensure we aren’t still fighting at 10pm, we are going to need people to adhere to a strict schedule. Please be prepared to be early, be organized, and where you need to be in order to assist the staff with keeping us on schedule.
We are so looking forward to hosting Crown Tournament in all its glory, and by the grace of the People of the East, it will be spectacular.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions.
The email is on the event page on the East Kingdom website.
Magistra Audrye Beneyt & Baroness Wynflaed aet Hamtunscire
Event Stewards Crown Tournament of Ioannes II & Honig II