The East has Heirs!
In the Final Round of Crown Tourney, Prince Ioannes Aurilius Serpentius, for Princess Ro Honig von Summerfeldt has emerged victorious over Sir Matthias Grunewald, for Baroness Æsa feilinn Jossursdottir, and are now the heirs to the thrones of the East.
The final was decided in a best of 5 format with the weapons forms changing with each bout, with the combatant with higher precedence going first.
- For the first bout, Count Ioannes was victorious with sword and shield
- For the second bout, Count Ioannes was victorious with 2 weapons
- For the third bout, Sir Matthias was victorious with sword with gauntlet in hand
- For the fourth bout, Sir Matthias was victorious with great sword
- For the fifth and final bout, each combatant chose their own form, and Count Ioannes won using sword and shield, over Sir Matthias using sword shield.
(Photos my Mistress Elysabeth Underhill)
The Gazette thanks the MoLs running today’s tournament. Any mistakes belong to the Gazette staff.