The Deputy Society Marshal for Youth Combat serves as the subject matter specialist and adviser to the Society Marshal for the disciplines of Youth Armored Combat and Youth Rapier Combat.
The DSM Youth Combat shall:
- Report to the Society Marshal quarterly.
- May, with the concurrence of the Society Marshal, appoint such assistants as prove necessary.
- Advise the Society Marshal on necessary rule changes, interpretations and issue clarification for the Youth Martial Handbook and other SCA policies as they apply to youth martial activities.
- Communicate with the responsible officers of each kingdom which have established Youth Armored Combat and/or a Youth Rapier Combat programs to ensure the flow of information on policies and developments in their areas of responsibility.
- Communicate with other Society officers as necessary.
- Complete such other duties as assigned by the Society Marshal.
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
Milpitas, CA 95036
You may also email email@example.com.
This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.