Notice from the East Kingdom Webminster
In April 2013 I will be stepping up as Society Webminister. This will cause a vacancy in the position of Kingdom Webminister. At this time the crown is soliciting letters of application for this position.
The Kingdom Web Minister:
- Is responsible for maintaining a recognized website for the Kingdom in accordance with the policies of the Society Chronicler and Kingdom Chronicler.
- Supervises all recognized websites within the Kingdom, with the exception of those which may be maintained by other Kingdom Officers.
- Assists any Kingdom Officers who may wish to do so in adding material relating to their Office to the East Kingdom Website or creating their own website, which may be accessed via the East Kingdom Website.
- Coordinates with the Kingdom Seneschal and Kingdom Chronicler to ensure that an up to date copy of East Kingdom Law is available via the East Kingdom Website.
- Supervises the lesser offices of Administrators of the Polling Order E-Mail Lists
- Experience as a local group webminister experience highly desired
- Moderate to expert knowledge of web technologies (e.g. HTML, CSS, PHP, Java, ASP, web hosting, domain names)
- Moderate Microsoft Word proficiency
- Thorough knowledge of webminister policies and procedures
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with all webministers and officers
- Dependable email and phone access
If you are interested please email the crown with your letter of application, modern and SCA resume to the following address email@example.com
In service to the crown,
Alesone Gray of Cranlegh
East Kingdom Webminister