Greeting from Master Philip White, Kingdom minister of Arts and Sciences,
We’re excited to have completed the materials for King’s and Queen’s Arts & Sciences Champions that will be held on February 10, 2018 in the Crown Province of Ostgardr.
* Competition entry rules
* Competitor expectations
* Competitor entry form
* Judges rules
* Judges expectations
* Judges volunteer form
* Rubric – General Score Sheet
* Rubric – Research Score Sheet
* Rubric – Performing Arts Score Sheet
All of this information can be accessed through the East Kingdom A&S Officer website.
Thanks and appreciation to:
- The Kingdom A&S Special Deputies who led (and continue to lead) this effort, Mistress Elysabeth and Master Magnus along with their team who helped with feedback and editing.
- Support and feedback from Mistress Sofya Gianetta di Trieste , Queen’s Champion of Arts and Sciences, and Lady Raziya bint Rusa ), King’s Champion of Arts and Sciences.
- Support and feedback from Their Majesties, Tsar Ivan Ivanov Syn Dimitriov Vynuk Tzardikov and Tsaritsa Matilde de Cadenet.
Remember… Have fun! Learn! Teach!