Court Of Their Majesties Matthias And Æsa Feilinn
at BBM/Bergental Yule
In public consistory, at the time of the joyful Yultide celebration and royal court held at
Bergental, a brilliant assembly of duchesses, countesses, peers, barons and baronesses being in
session, and a very great multitude of nobles and commoners standing before the most illustrious
Æsa feilinn, Queen of the East, for the purpose of exhibiting the fullness of justice to each
person, the said Queen acting with full majesty of the Crown, according to law, did do and cause
to be done the following:
- Item: Her Majesty welcomed the Baron of Bergental and bade him to recognize such members of
his populace in a manner pleasing to the court.
- Item: His Excellency the Baron of Bergental exchanged gifts with his cousins from the Baron
Beyond the Mount, His Highness the Prince of Tir Mara, and Her Majesty.
- Item: Her Majesty welcomed the Baron and Baroness of the Barony Beyond the Mountain and
bade them to recognize such members of their populace in a manner pleasing to the court.
- Item: Their Excellencies of the Barony Beyond the Mountain exchanged gifts with their cousin
from Bergental, His Highness the Prince of Tir Mara, and Her Majesty.
- Item: Her Majesty, not to be outdone, provided gifts to Their Excellencies and His Highness.
- Item: Her Majesty invited Peter, John’s Son to enter into her court and, lauding his good works,
invested the said Peter as a noble of the Court by awarding him arms as memorialized in
document penned by Katherne Ramsay.
- Item: Her Majesty charged the Noble Æsa Ormstunga, known for their prowess upon the rapier
lists, with the running of the Toybox, to the great joy of the children of the East.
- Item: Her Majesty invited all newcomers to Society to appear before the Tyger Throne and
receive the gift of a cup, so that they may never go thirsty within the Society’s hearth.
- Item: Her Majesty summoned her guardsman Antonius Hasenbroek and, speaking of his of
mighty skill with crossbow and service to the archery community, inducted the said Antonius
into Her Order of Apollo’s Arrow.
- Item: Her Majesty called Gwenllian ferch Llewellyn, Baroness of the Barony Beyond the
Mountain, to appear before her. Speaking of her skill on the throwing lists and her service to the
thrown weapons community, Her Majesty inducted the said Gwenllian into her Order of the
Silver Mantle with the gift of a medallion worn by every member of the Barony in aforesaid
order. The same was confirmed by a document created by Kayleigh Mac Whyte.
I do hereby bear witness and upon the strength of my signature confirm that the aforesaid was
done upon the 614 th anniversary of the founding of the University of Leipzig, being December 2 nd
in the 58 th year of the Society.
Ryan Mac Whyte, Skunk Herald