Being the Court of Sultan Mohammad Al-Manil Al-Wajdi Al-Abderrafi Ibn Horrah Ibn Gowan and Brehines Corotica Merch Senebelenae
held on January 28th, A.S. LVII (2023) in the Barony of Stonemarche at A Market Day at Birka
Court Heralds: Kirsa Oyutai, Thyra Eiriksdottir, Perronnelle de Croy, Matteo Genovese, Audrye Beneyt, Marian Kirkpatrick, Julien Ceannéidigh, Hestia of Ravensbridge
Reporting Herald: Kirsa Oyutai
|Aoife inghean Uí Briain||Award of Arms||Culann mac Cianain|
|Clara Rose||Award of Arms||Kay Leigh Mac Whyte|
|Angelina Capasso||Silver Wheel||Perronnelle de Croy|
|Sorcha Dhorcha||Silver Wheel||Anne de Basillon|
|Kira of Carolingia||Apollo’s Arrow||Morwenna O Hurlihie|
|Magnus Surtsson||Sagitarius||Aurelia Colleoni a’Buccafurno|
|Didius Secundus Alanus||Silver Tyger||Eloise of Coulter|
|Thorbjorn Dahl||Silver Tyger||Hrafn Isauga|
|Albrecht Østergaard||Tygers Combattant||Marcus Atilius Pansa|
|Edmund Woderose||Tygers Combattant||Eamon Grey|
|Rosie of Flintheathe||Award of Arms||Aaradyn Ghyoot|
|Hesychia of Ravensbridge||Silver Wheel||Ailbhe Ælfricsdohtor|
|Melmyra||Silver Wheel||Eowyn Eilonwy of Alewife Brook|
|Erasmus of Mountain Freehold||Silver Wheel||Backlog|
|Serafina Della Torre||Silver Crescent||Harold von Auerbach|
|Erik of Vastergotland||Silver Crescent||Fionnghualagh the Volatile|
|Valerian of Somerset||Writ – Pelican||Signet’s office|
|Fiore Leonetta Bardi||Laurel||Eleanor Catlyng|
|Collette d’Avignon||Laurel||Tiffan Fairamay|
|Christoff of Swampkeype||Maunche||Nest verch Tangwistel|
|Seigine Ruadh Friseal||Maunche||Fionnghualagh the Volatile|
|Aaradyn Ghyoot||Maunche||Eloise of Coulter|
|Eamon Grey||Silver Brooch||Lily Morgaine of the East|
|Johannes filius Nicholai||Silver Brooch||Cwenthryth Wine|
|Pandarus||Silver Brooch||Triona MacCasky|
|Margot de la Mer||Silver Brooch||Elisabeth Greenleaf|
|Giles William Trout||Chivalry||Thyra Eiriksdottir|
- Ryouko’jin Of-The Iron-Skies ran from the hordes of children present at the event with the toybox. His escape failed, to the delight of the younger population of the Kingdom.
- Collette d’Avignon was sent to a vigil to contemplate joining the order of the Laurel.
- Fiore Leonetta Bardi was sent to a vigil to contemplate joining the order of the Laurel.
- Perronnelle de Croy was given a writ to join the order of the Pelican.
- Syrine Al-Sakina Bint Houriya was given a writ to join the order of the Pelican, and sent to vigil.
- Giles William Trout was sent to vigil to contemplate joining the order of the Chivalry.
- Their Excellencies Stonemarche were given gifts from Their Majesties for their hospitality. Their Excellencies returned the favor.
- Their Majesties exchanged some gifts with Their Royal Highnesses Middle.
- The Autocrat of the event received thanks and a gift from Their Majesties.
- The winners of the Fashion Show were announced by Countess Fortune.
- Newcomers to their 1st or 2nd event received a gift from Their Majesties.
- Ryouko’jin Of-The Iron-Skies has been announced as Warlord for Pennsic.
- Their Majesties thanked all the scribes contributing to making scrolls for courts.