The tourney to determine the Kingdom’s Heirs continues. The following combatant and consort pairs are still in the tournament. When the tourney is down to the final four fighters, it will be fought best two out of three bouts.
With No Losses
- Doyen Richard Crowe, Master at Arms for Lady Ameria Browne
- Viscount Culann mac Cianain for Viscountess Sefa Hrafnsdóttir
- Sir Mohammad Al Wajdi Al Abderrafi Al Manil Ibn Horrah Ibn Gowan for THL Corotica Merkka Senebelenae
- THL Galbraith MacGowan for Lady Syrine Al-Sakina Bint Houriya
With One Loss
- Jarl Valgard Stonecleaver for Lady Gracia Vazquez de Trillo
- Jan Janowicz Bogdanski for THL Rosamund von Schwyz
- Duke Magnus Tindal for Master George Emerson True
- Sir Matthias Grunewald for Baroness Æsa feilinn Jossursdottir
The Gazette thanks our reporters on the ground, the MoLs, heralds, Earl Marshal Staff, and their Majesties for their hard work. Any mistakes are entirely on our part, and not theirs.