A few reminders to make your letters to the Board of Directors more effective:
1. Send one email to email@example.com — this reaches the full Board, as well as the Society President, Seneschal, and other officers.
2. Please cc me (firstname.lastname@example.org) — or, if you forget the cc, please forward the email to me afterwards
3. Use a concise and clear topic in the subject line. The Board receives a LOT of email; this will help your message be included with others on the subject. “Thoughts about XYZ” is better than “Policy change request”
4. Be clear in what you’re asking the Board to do, and include reasons/evidence for your view.
5. Sign with your legal name, and then with your Society name and Kingdom.
Regional VP of Operations, SCA, Inc.