Being the Court of Their Majesties Consul Tindal and Consul Alberic
held on July 17, 2021 in the Shire of Hartshorn-Dale at Crown Tournament of Alberic & Tindal
Court Heralds: Audrye Beneyt, Ryan MacWhyte, Siobhan the Harper
Reporting Herald: Audrye Beneyt
|Ro Honig von Summerfeldt||Princess of the East|
|Ioannes Aurelius Serpentius||Prince of the East|
|Matthias Grunwald||Admiral of the Armies||TOKEN ONLY|
|Durcain MacWard||Shield of Chivalry||TOKEN ONLY|
|Amelia Joan||Consort’s Award of Esteem||TOKEN ONLY|
|Medhbh inghean ui Cheallaigh||Sovereign’s Cypher||TOKEN ONLY|
|Vitalia la Soleil||Sovereign’s Cypher||TOKEN ONLY|
|Cassair ni Deoraine||Sovereign’s Cypher||TOKEN ONLY|
|G. Emerson True||Sovereign’s Cypher||TOKEN ONLY|
|Maria von Ossenheim||Clothier to the Crown|
|Cassius Pontianus||Artisan to the Crown|
|Roibeard macNeill||Artisan to the Crown|
|Gnaea Celera||Laurel||W: Aneleda Falconbridge
T: Steffan ap Cenydd
I: Yasemin bint Al’Hajjar
C: Alienor Salton
- Companions of the Order of the Rose presented tokens of Inspiration.
- Count Seto Gesshuko was given the title “East Walker” and the totem of Blade among the Chivalry.
- The Consules presented mugs to those attending their first in-person Royal Progress event.
- Gifts were exchanged with the Shire of Hartshorn Dale and the Barony of Bakhail.
- The Consules presented their Heirs with gifts.
- Consul Alberic gifted his token of Inspiration to a gentle named Wormwood.