The first rounds are over and 8 Combatants remain in contention for the thrones of the East. As a reminder, due to heat, all bouts until the semi finals have been changed from best 2 out of 3 to a single bout.
Thus Far Undefeated
- Sir Matthew D’Arden, for Mistress Fia Kareman
- THL Sigurdr Berserk, for Mistress Eleanore MacCarthaigh
- Count Ioannes Aurilius Serpentius, for Countess Ro Honig von Summerfeldt
- Doyen Richard Crowe, Master of Arms, for Lady Ameria Browne
Carrying One Defeat
- Jarl Valgard Stonecleaver, for Lady Gracia Vazquez de Trillo
- Sir Matthias Grunewald, for Baroness Æsa feilinn Jossursdottir
- THL Pandarus, for Caccia Trice Sthenone
- Viscount Culann mac Cianain, for Viscountess Sefa Hrafnsdóttir
(Photos by Mistress Elysabeth Underhill)
The Gazette thanks the MoLs running today’s tournament. Any mistakes belong to the Gazette staff.