On Saturday, July 17th, the sixteen combatants who advanced from the Feeder Tournament lists will vie to become the heirs of Consuls Magnus Tindal and Alberic von Rostock. Those attending in person should check the event announcement for the most up to date information. The tournament will be livestreamed here.
Those advancing from the BBM Feeder are as follows:
- Sir Ryouko’jin of the Iron Skies, for Lady Indrakshi Aravinda
- Viscount Culann mac Cianain, for Viscountess Sefa Hrafnsdóttir
- Baron Angus Gove Mackinnon, for Mistress Ciara McRobbie
- THL Sigurdr Berserk, for Mistress Eleanore MacCarthaigh
- Count Ioannes Aurilius Serpentius, for Countess Ro Honig von Summerfeldt
- Jarl Valgard Stonecleaver, for Lady Gracia Vazquez de Trillo
- Baron Elgin of House Eagle, for Mistress Juliana von Altenfeld*
- Lord Laurence Vaughn, for Lady Lillian Hutchinson
*Lord Michał Biały, for Sakurayama Tomoe advanced from his pool, however, is unable to move forward, and Baron Elgin will take his place.
Those advancing from the Quintavia/Carolingia Feeder are as follows:
- Duke Randal of the Dark, for Duchess Katherine Stanhope
- Sir Matthew D’Arden, for Mistress Fia Kareman
- Sir Matthias Grunewald, for Baroness Æsa feilinn Jossursdottir
- Doyen Richard Crowe, Master of Arms, for Lady Ameria Browne
- Sir Hrafn Bonesetter, for Lady Rosa da Murano
- THL Pandarus, for Caccia Trice Sthenone
- THL Duarcaín MacWard, for Herrin Catháin Reiter
- Lord Corwin Blackthorn, for Lady Ada Wright
The Earl Marshal of Armored Combat has released this letter explaining the format:
- The tournament will be fought in a double elimination format. Any double kills that happen will be refought.
- Each pairing in the tournament, up to and including, the quarterfinals will be fought as best 2 out of 3 bouts with the individual fighters choosing their preferred weapons form for each bout. The individual fighters may repeat the same weapons form for each of these bouts and there is no requirement that they match.
- The semi-finals will also be fought best 2 out of 3 bouts. Previous losses are forgiven for those fighters advancing through the loser’s list.
- The semi-final bouts will be fought using matched weapons forms with alternating choices of weapons form. The fighter advancing from the winner’s list will get choice of form for the first bout. The fighter advancing from the loser’s list will get choice of form for the second bout. If a third bout is necessary, the fighter advancing from the winner’s list will get the choice of form.
- The semi-final bouts may repeat weapons forms.
- The finals will be fought as best 3 out of 5 bouts. They will be fought with matched, non-repeating weapons forms with the exception being if a fifth and final bout is needed. The first four bouts will alternate choice of form with the fighter that is higher in the Order of Precedence getting choice for the first bout. If a fifth and final bout is necessary, each fighter may bring their best with no requirement that the forms match.
Sir Cedric of Armorica
Kingdom Marshal for Armored Combat.