The Crown Tourney of Tindal and Alberic fast approaches, being now less than two weeks away, and the Shire of Hartshorn-dale welcomes the contenders for the throne of the East!
We have a number of things we want all who are attending to be aware of.
• The end dates for registering for this event are fast approaching. July 9th for PayPal, and July 12th for mail-in registrations.
• We were able to raise the cap for attendance from 150 to 200, so if you were hoping to attend, we do still have room for more attendees
• We have a block of rooms at a local hotel, and we have a number of people offering crash space. Email the autocrat or the seneschal or Anna_m712@yahoo.com (coordinator for crash space)
• Pop-ups will be able to be accommodated, please ask where it is ok to put it up.
• Indoor restrooms will be available.
• Individually bottled drinking water will be available
• There is absolutely No smoking, and No vaping. These are the site owners rules, and we do not wish to lose this lovely site.
• Please do bring your chairs, and your lunch with beverages, as we cannot provide food, though prepackaged snack food may be available
• Gate will open at 10am, arrive early and you have volunteered to join the staff!
• Come in garb if you can, though we will have pop-ups available for changing rooms.
• The site is handicapped accessible.
• Well behaved dogs are welcome, with the usual rules of keeping them leashed and cleaning up after your pet.
• Remember to have fun!! This is the first big event since the plague, and we want to create the best atmosphere our society has to offer, respect each other, give a little, and graciously accept. It will be so good to see all of you!!