The first rounds of the tournament to determine the heirs of TRM Tindal and Alberic have concluded in the Barony Beyond the Mountain.
As a reminder, the format for Crown Tourney is as follows:
The feeder tourneys had the combatants present divided into two equal pools and were fought in the round robin style. The combatants fought one bout against every other combatant in their pool. The four combatants with the most wins in each pool will now advance to the Final 16 Tourney.
The final tourney to determine the heirs will be held on July 17, in the Shire of Hartshorn-Dale. Details can be found in the event announcement on the East Kingdom website: Crown Tournament of Magnus Tindal and Alberic von Rostock
The combatants advancing from the first pool are:
- Sir Ryouko’jin of the Iron Skies, for Lady Indrakshi Aravinda
- Viscount Culann mac Cianain, for Viscountess Sefa Hrafnsdóttir
- Baron Angus Gove Mackinnon, for Mistress Ciara McRobbie
- THL Sigurdr Berserk, for Mistress Eleanore MacCarthaigh
The combatants advancing from the second pool are:
- Count Ioannes Aurilius Serpentius, for Countess Ro Honig von Summerfeldt
- Jarl Valgard Stonecleaver, for Lady Gracia Vazquez de Trillo
- Baron Elgin of House Eagle, for Mistress Juliana von Altenfeld
- Lord Laurence Vaughn, for Lady Lillian Hutchinson
Lord Michal Bialy, originally listed among the advancing combattants, will be unable to move forward. Therefore Baron Elgin will be advancing to the final tourney.
Photo by Melissa McGavin