THL Maggie O’Donnell, Water 1 for Pennsic War 47 is seeking applicants for the following positions: Water 2 and a second Water 3.
If you are interested or know of someone who is, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description for Pennsic Water Tent
- Help set up and/or tear down of water tent. This involve setting up the tables, setting up and connecting the water cow, running hoses, packing/ unpacking trailer, making sure we have enough supplies for the event.
- During the battles water #2 is to help clean and fill the water jug to keep the stock going. Changing the water in the tubs as needed.
- Helping to distribute water onto the battlefield in preparation for the battles and between battles. This covers all battlefield activities.
- Help distribute water to the archery and thrown weapons area.
- Help to keep operations going when Water#1 is not at the tent.
- Help collect empty water jugs from the battlefield as well as some trash.
- Water #2 will be need to help open and close the water tent every day.
- Learn what Water #1 duties are so Water #2 can take over for Water #1 in the following year, if possible.
Water # 3
- Help clean and fill water jugs
- Help gather empty water jugs
- Change water as needed
- Help distribute water and clean up
- Will need to learn the job of Water #2 to take over for Water #2 the following year
Any assistance in locating suitable candidates is greatly appreciated.