From the Æthelmearc Gazette: Paladin’s Pantry at Pennsic
Reprinted from the Æthelmearc Gazette
PALADIN’S PANTRY RIDES AGAIN!
Have you ever found yourself with more to pack at the end of Pennsic then you did when you set out from home, only to find that your vehicle seems to have shrunk? Is your kitchen area full of boxes of cereal, pasta, jars of peanut butter, and jugs of bottled water you can’t remember buying?
Never fear! The annual Paladin’s Pantry Food Drive is here to help by conveying your camp’s extra food and drink to a local food bank. Just drop any unopened foodstuffs or beverages (no alcohol, please) at one of our handy collection points:
- Æthelmearc Royal (N04) Next to Pennsic University
- Atlantia Royal (N40) Near the Gothic Abbey
- Northshield Royal (E02) Across from Soalr Showers
- Trimaris Royal (W17) Runestone and Great Middle Highway
- Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands (N10) Central Serengeti
- Barony of Bhakail (N11) Corner of Brewer’s and Fletcher
- House Sable Maul (N29) Count Jehan’s Bounty
- Puffin’s Rock Inn (N01) Next to Great Hall
- Barony of Blackstone Mountain (E04)
- Venshavn (E24) Next to Wulfden’s Back Door
- Clan Blue Feather (E12) Slope of Horde Hill
- House Akeru Thunder (E17) Hill Road
- The Lusty Wench Tavern (E17) Across from Chalk Man Pub
- The Chalk Man Pub (E17) Hill Road and Good Intentions
- House Finisterre (B09) Far West Side
- House Iron Lance (W13) Base of Runestone Hill
- Maison Rive (Merchant Space 23) Across from Cooper’s Store
- Offices of the Pennsic Independent –Top of Runestone Hill
- Herald’s Point (Low Road, next to playground)
In addition, this year the program will be collecting used tents, sleeping bags, cots, and rain gear, (especially those in child sizes), which will serve no one in a dumpster, to benefit the homeless.
Exercise your charity, lighten your load, and help members of the community that has made us so welcome over the years!
Please direct any questions to Lord Alexander of Ayr (301.401.2045) or Master Morien MacBain (304.283.5640).
Paladin’s Pantry: We put the “large” in “largesse”!