Kings and Queens Archery Champions
Panteria (Shire of Panther Vale)
5/26 through 5/29
Peter the Red, Queen’s Champion, and I, Godric of Hamtun, King’s Champion, would like to invite you all to the 2017 edition of the East Kingdom K&Q Archery Championship, which will be held in the Shire of Panther Vale at their Panteria event. The archery competition will be held on Sunday May 28th and the following schedule has been tentatively approved. The ranges will be set up on Saturday evening May 27th. Peter the Red and I will need marshals to help us run the event. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a marshal and can give of your time.
- 9:30-10:30am: Open warm ups, bow inspections and competitors sign in.
- 10:45am: A word from their Royal Majesties.
- 11:00am: Competition starts with 3 mass shoots of varying distances and times.
- Noon-12:30: Lunch
- 12:30-2:30pm: Competition restarts with 10 station roving range.
- 2:30-2:45pm: Top 16 archers are selected.
- 2:45-4:00pm: Finals to determine Queen’s Champion of Archery; King’s Champion of Archery is chosen by the King. First shoot will take the field from 16 to 8 competitors, the second shoot will take the field from 8 to 4 competitors, the third shoot will take field 4 to 2 competitors and the final shoot will determine the Queen’s Champion of Archery.
This is a very ambitious schedule and I would very much like to stay as close to it as possible. Please, if you are competing, try and be at the range before 10:30am on Sunday to be inspected and to sign in for the tournament. This should be a very exciting tournament. Our theme for this year is The Princess Bride.
We look forward to seeing many on you at this event it should be a very fun and challenging shoot to determine our next champions. Thank you all!
Master Godric of Hamtun
King’s Champion of Archery