East Kingdom Curia will be held Saturday, 9 July 2016, 8:00 a.m. at Great Northeastern War in the Province of Malagentia (Hebron ME).
Following is the agenda, prepared 5 July 2016, 6:10 p.m.
- Curia Opening
- Old Business
- New Business
- 3.1Laws of the East Kingdom Clarification that, in cases of conflict, the SCA, Inc. Governing Documents take precedence over EK Law.
- 3.2Glossary Revisions to several terms to match the definitions in SCA, Inc. Governing Documents.
- 3.3Polling Procedures Revision to VII.C.2.f. to clarify the polling where there are more than two candidates or choices.
- 3.4King’s and Queen’s Equestrian Champions Tourney(s) Revision to VIII.A.8. to clarify preferred scheduling within the Summer Reign.
- 3.5Award of the Burdened Tyger Relocation of IX.D.3. to IX.E.2.
- 3.6The Company of Fellowship New section IX.E.13., an award to recognize local branches.
- 3.7Discussion of a possible new armigerous order to include and provide recognition for martial activities other than rattan, rapier, and target archery.
- 3.8Discussion of potential East Kingdom 50-Year celebratory event.
- Officer Reports
- Curia Closure
EK Law Section III.I. The Agenda for the Curia Regis 1. Any items that The Crown chooses to add to the agenda after the Curia has been called will be added to the agenda under “New Business”. 2. If a Curia notice has been sent according to East Kingdom Law, but another Curia needs to be held before the previously announced one, any items of business held over from the earliest Curia will be automatically added to the agenda of the subsequent Curia under “Old Business”.