Unofficial Court Report from Feste des Glaces
COURT OF BRENNAN AND CAOILFHIONN AT FESTE DES GLACES
On October 24, 2015, Their Majesties Brennan and Caoilfhionn conducted Court in the Barony of Havre des Glaces, where they did the following business:
- Their Majesties invited Their Excellencies of Havre des Glaces, Godefroi and Alisay, into the Court and presented them with gifts in thanks for their hospitality.
- Their Majesties awarded Arms to Seten Kaldvind.
- Her Majesty welcomed into Court the children who participated in the Children’s Service Initiative and gave them her tokens.
- Their Majesties made gifts of toys to the children of the East.
- Their Majesties awarded Arms to Tomodo Gassan, with a scroll by Mayuki Yuri and Kirsa Oyutai.
- Their Majesties gave tokens of welcome to newcomers to the Society.
- Their Majesties awarded Arms to Sunnifa í Hvalseyju, with scroll by Shadiyah al-Zhara and Arthur de Beaumont.
- Their Majesties elevated Ursion de Gui to the Order of the Laurel, with a scroll by Robin dit Dessaint.
- Cellach Dhonn inghean Mhic an Mhadaidh presented their Majesties with multiple bags of items for use as Royal largesse. The artisans involved in creating these items were: Cellach Dhonn inghean Mhic an Mhadaidh, Síle Dhubh inghean Mhic an Mhadaidh, Cacht Mhór inghean Mhic an Mhadaidh, Marguerite de Gui, Eikaterina Solov’eva Pevtsova, Eyda von Rothenberg, Maerwynn of Havre des Glaces, Penelope Cadorette, and Gæira Aggadóttir.
- Cristoforo Donatello dei Visconti received a backlog scroll by Robin dit Dessaint for his work as Tailor to the Crown.
- Their Majesties awarded Arms to Flavius Felix.
- Their Majesties awarded Arms to Osc of the Harbors, with a scroll by Shadiyah al-Zhara and Arthur de Beaumont.
- Their Majesties elevated Alisay de Falaise to the Order of the Pelican, with a scroll contained in a bound book created by Robin dit Dessaint.
- Their Majesties gave tokens of appreciation and thanks to Kirsa Oyutai, who acted as their Court Herald and French translator for the day.
Reported by Mistress Alys Mackyntoich
[Edited to correct the last item of business.]