Good gentles of the East, the Gazette is pleased to report that this Spring’s Crown Tournament to determine the Heirs of our esteemed Brennan Augustus and Caoilfhionn Augusta is well underway in the Barony of L’Ile du Dragon Dormant in the Crown Principality of Tir Mara.
Having completed the first round of combat, a round-robin in which every combatant in their pool fought every other combatant, the Gazette is now able to report on the individuals who have advanced to the double-elimination rounds of the tournament by being one of the top two combatants in their pool.
The Sweet Sixteen round (the first of the double eliminations rounds) has been paired up as follows:
- Baron Matthias Grunwald vs. Sir Thomas of Ravenhill
- Syr Culann mac Cianain vs. Baron Ivan Ivanov Syn Dimitriov vynuk Tzardikov
- Sir Wilhelm von Ostenbrücke vs Master Ávaldr Valbjarnarson
- Sir Antonio Patrasso vs. Sir Luis de Castilla
- Tribune Darius Aurelius Serpentius , called Omega the Impact vs. Lord Ketilfastr Thorkilson
- Lord Richard Crowe vs. Jarl Valgards Stonecleaver
- Duke Konrad Der Lowe Von Ulm vs. Baron Matthew Moreaveous Avdenmork
- Duke Edward Grey of Lochleven vs. Lord Wilham de Broc
The Gazette is very grateful to our reporting crew at the tournament.