The Court of our most excellent prince and lord, King Edward II, by grace most illustrious King of the East, begun and held at the Shire of Rusted Woodlands, on 17 November A.S. 47, and in the first year of his reign. On which day were called all and sundry the lords of the realm and the great men of the kingdom, earls, barons, freeholders and commissioners of the burghs to hear the following publicly proclaimed:
- Item. His Majesty summoned before him Berric Grayveson and Elysabeth Underhill and, in witness of the skills at rapier demonstrated by the said Berric and the said Elysabeth, did cause their names to be writ upon the rolls of the Order of the Silver Rapier, in witness whereof the said Berric received a document written by Brunisende Dragonette and inscribed by Ekaterina Volkova and the said Elysabeth received a document written by Alys Mackyntoich and inscribed by Chrestienne la pescheresse.
- Item. His Majesty commanded the presence of Juan Paco Sanchez and awarded him Arms, the which deed was recorded in a document prepared by Jonathan Blaecstan.
- Item. His Majesty called before him Brice of Rusted Woodlands and thereupon awarded him Arms, the which deed was recorded in a document calligraphed by Mariette de Bretagne and illuminated by Nyfain merch Cohel.
- Item. His Majesty demanded the presence of Yohn Yohnson, and noting that the said Yohn had long served the Kingdom and yet had too long been without due recognition, did elevate him to the nobility and award him Arms, the which deed was memorialized in a document created by Jan Janowicz Bogdanski.
- Item. His Majesty commanded the presence of Octavius Iohanes Serpentius, formerly known as John the Breeder and, acknowledging his great skill at arms, thereupon summoned forth the Order of the Tygers Combatant; with the great acclaim of the Companions thereof, his Majesty inducted the said Iohanes into the Order aforesaid, the which deed was confirmed in a document created by Edward MacGyver dos Scorpus.
- Item. Mistress Vienna de Mer presented his Majesty with medallions for the various Kingdom Orders crafted by herself and her husband, Sir Wilhelm.
- Item. Lady Karin Jacobsdottir presented his Majesty with medallions for the various Kingdom Orders crafted by her own hand.
- Item. His Majesty presented Octavius Iohanes Serpentius with a document commemorating his leadership of one of the two armies in the 100 Minutes War, the which document was written by Bjorvig Huldarsson, calligraphed by Mariette de Bretagne and illuminated by Nyfain merch Cohel.
- Item. His Majesty presented Luis de Castilla with an hourglass and document memorializing his leadership of the victorious army in the 100 Minutes war, the which document was written by Bjorvig Huldarsson, calligraphed by Mariette de Bretagne and illuminated by Nyfain merch Cohel.
I do hereby bear witness and upon the strength of my signature confirm that the aforesaid was done upon the date and in the place aforesaid.
Alys Mackyntoich, Vox Regis
Witnesseth: Ryan McWhyte
Photo by Baroness Cateline la broderesse