The East Kingdom Gazette is a volunteer run blog which provides information about activities relevant to the East Kingdom of the Society for Creative Anachronism. This is not an official publication of the SCA. The official East Kingdom website can be found at http://www.eastkingdom.org.
The Staff of the East Kingdom Gazette volunteer their time to collect and manage the articles posted here – but anyone can submit an article and we hope Easterners will do so. The more we know about each other, the more we can connect with each to make wonderful things happen.
Staff members takes turns being the managing editor. In addition, each staff member has an area for which they are a resource person. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Site Management and Content – Mistress Catrin o’r Rhyd For
- Canada – Mistress Bess Darnley
- Maine – Mistress Anastasia
- New Hampshire/Vermont - Mistress A’isha bint Jamil
- Massachusetts – Lady Tola knityr
- Rhode Island and Connecticut – position open
- New York – Lady Ose Silverhair
- New Jersey and EK Law and Policy – Baroness Katherine Barr of Cumberland
- Pennsylvania and Delaware - Lord Martyn de Halliwell
- Arts and Sciences – Baroness Mylisant Grey
- Heavy List – Baroness Ástríðr Sigrun Úlfkelsdóttir
- Rapier - Don Donovan Shinnock
- Archery -Mistress Ygraine of Kellswood
- Equestrian – Baroness Aurelia Rufinia
- Thrown Weapons – Lady Marietta da Firenze
- Everything Else – Baroness Leonete D’Angely
- Scheduling – Lady Aildreda de Tamworthe
- Graphics – Baron Jean Paul Ducasse (aka JP)