The East Kingdom Gazette is a volunteer run blog which provides timely information about activities relevant to the East Kingdom of the Society for Creative Anachronism. This is not an official publication of the SCA. The official East Kingdom website can be found at http://www.eastkingdom.org.
The Staff of the East Kingdom Gazette volunteer their time to collect and manage the articles posted here – but anyone can submit an article and we hope Easterners will do so. The more we know about each other, the more we can connect with each to make wonderful things happen.
Staff members takes turns being the managing editor for one day. They review submissions and monitor the content for that day. In addition, each staff member has an area for which they are a resource person.
- Site Management and Content – Mistress Catrin o’r Rhyd For
- Canada – Mistress Bess Darnley
- Maine – Mistress Anastasia
- New Hampshire- Mistress A’isha bint Jamil
- Vermont – pending
- Massachusetts – Countess Marguerite ingen Lachlainn
- Rhode Island and Connecticut – Mistress Vienna de la Mer
- New York – Baroness Cateline la broderesse
- New Jersey and EK Law and Policy – Baroness Katherine Barr of Cumberland
- Pennsylvania and Delaware - Lord Martyn de Halliwell
- Arts and Sciences – Baroness Mylisant Grey
- Heavy List – Baroness Ástríðr Sigrun Úlfkelsdóttir
- Fencing - Baron Jean Paul Ducasse (aka JP)
- Archery -Mistress Ygraine of Kellswood
- Equestrian – Duchess Katherine Stanhope
- Thrown Weapons – Lady Marietta da Firenze
- Everything Else – Baroness Leonete D’Angely
We can be reached at email@example.com.