The Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. is seeking candidates for the position of Board Communications Officer, which will be a 3-year warranted term of service. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for external and internal communications from the Board of Directors and Corporate Officers
- Create and curate posts, press releases, and official announcements from the SCA Board of Directors and the its officers.
- Ensure the consistency of messaging internally and externally.
- Experience in communications in an organization; nonprofit a plus.
- Proficient in WordPress and some knowledge of HTML preferred.
- Copywriting and editing ability.
- Expertise with social media and networking sites.
- A passion for, and commitment to, effective communication within the SCA.
- Organized, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Outgoing, energetic, and accepting personality.
- Internet/Telephone access
Applicants must be paid members of the Society and able to travel to board meetings as requested by the Board.
Hard copies of résumés (both professional and SCA related, including offices held and honors) must be sent to the attention of ‘Communications Officer’, SCA, Inc., P.O. Box 360789, Milpitas, CA 95036-0789. Electronic courtesy copies should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is March 20, 2018.
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
Milpitas, CA 95036
You may also email email@example.com.
This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.